Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I finally figured it out!

I mentioned in my last post I would talk about figuring out my life purpose, a hefty topic for a single blog post. I figure as you read these blogs, you'll start to see how everything in my life fits together!

I was a few year into my real estate career before I started a Meetup group called Dollar Divas. It was here that I discovered I have a real passion for connecting with like minded women who were on the same quest I was: to be financially awesome, to continue on a path of personal development and inspire others to do the same. When we started hosting Meetups, it was as if a light bulb went off and the Universe gently whispered in my ear... "You're on the right track".

Fast forward a year of hosting Dollar Divas Meetups, I started working with my current business coach, Sharon Hall. I had to fill out an intake form to work with Sharon including the daunting question of what my life purpose is? It was a deep question to ponder...

I had to think back to all the times I felt totally alive and blissful in life and, without going into all the juicy details, it occurred to me there was a theme developing: to help women. This may seem like a very broad topic but you'll see how it all comes together soon.

Do you know what your life purpose is? Have you ever stopped to think about what makes you happy, blissful, or like you're on the right track?

No comments:

Post a Comment